Thursday, October 06, 2011

Today I know I will get nothing finished - there's simply too many meetings and things that need attention.  I'll be spending a few hours working on my PhD cohort's summary of Sun Tzu, but in my own mind, that doesn't count.  ;-)

This weekend I hope to get much accomplished.  I'm setting aside the entire weekend for fall cleaning.  The plan is to begin at the top, and work my way down.  Everyone loves a huge old Victorian - if they had to clean it, they might change their mind!

The biggest challenge is getting started.  Once I'm up and moving (and progress is being made) I should be fine.  My gift to myself is a little Sunday afternoon knitting with friends.

The quick finishes are pretty much finished at this point.  I have a few small projects that I'll be tying up this month, but there are also a number of Christmas gifts I need to begin (and finish!) as well.


What I finished yesterday:  The Wooster Fauxhawk for the daughter; 200 pages of reading.

What I didn't finish yesterday:  The dang chutney.  I need malt vinegar.  ::sigh::  Fortunately, no harm in the tomatoes sitting in the fridge another day.

No comments: