Sunday, October 02, 2011

Fall Finishing


Amidst several challenging changes at work and the wee beginnings of a PhD program, I've decided that October is going to be the month of finishing projects - knitting and otherwise. Today I started to put the garden to bed, and after finishing a paper on Sun Tzu and dinner, I hope to put up some grape pie filling and some green tomato relish. If I've got time, I'll make some peanut butter cookies to send to the girlchild.
In the spirit of finishing... I did finish these:

Today's finishings: Pumpkin socks, SunTzu paper, the garden
Hopeful finishings: Green tomato relish, peanut butter cookies, grape pie filling ;-)

ETA:  Finished the cookies and the grape pie filling (2 pies worth!).  Opted to make mincemeat instead of relish... and will do that on Monday!

No comments: